German Speaking Credit AssociatePrimary Location: DUBLIN, Ireland Job ID R22025177
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
The Collector is responsible for maintaining the ledger and collecting debts in a timely manner whilst controlling Aged debts -ensuring the timely payment of open invoices, controlling unapplied cash items by means of reconciliation and ensuring that disputed items are reviewed and necessary action taken to resolve accordingly. Liaising with different departments throughout UPS and resolving customer queries to protect the company from potential bad debts and to ensure that we maximize the inflow of cash from customers in the most effective manner.
- Fluency in German & English is essential both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain self-control under pressure
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions
- User of Excel including formulas
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Must complete a certain amount of weekly / monthly administration tasks
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Flexible benefits – UPS Pension Scheme/ Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
How we recruit
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Come join us!
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
You have not saved any jobs yet.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the Map
See where Future You will work.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.